11-day Girls on Bikes Learn to ride off-road Peruvian adventure
Amazing Scenery! Great Food! Loads of Adventure!
This tour is designed by co-founder Sara to allow you to learn quickly in a safe environment, then gradually touring the Andean area of Huanuco, then a jaunt down into the mountain jungle to a waterfall paradise! All with very little other traffic and slower speeds!
Virtually EVERYTHING is included from the moment you touch down in Peru! Forget your worries and just focus on the enjoyment of learning to ride! No long days and time for the sites and the fantastic food! We will visit mountaintop lakes, haciendas nestled by the river, and jungle wonderlands! An air-conditioned support vehicle will follow along with your luggage and if at any time you do not feel well or you feel tired, we can load your moto and you can continue with the group in comfort!
Your choice of dates!
(* Dates INCLUDE travel days to/from Peru)
Approx. Cost per rider:
4 to 5 Riders - $1,783
6 to 8 Riders - $1,584
- All transfers to/from airports/trains/bus/tours
- Moto Adventure Tour covering 713 km
- Personal On and Off Road Motorcycle Training for first-time riders and Off-Road skills Training for motorcycle street riders
- Support pickup with driver/mechanic to take your bags and allow you to ride light.
- All breakfasts (incl. in hotel).
- GEOS emergency evac to nearest modern medical facility and first response treatment insurance.
- Ability of family and friends to follow you via GPS SPOT-2 transponder relay to Google maps.
- Official "Around the Block" Adventure Tours 'Girls Ride Peru' shirt and luggage tags.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Meals not in package.
- Additional travel insurance.
- Moto apparel (rental apparel available).
- Personal expenses and tips
- Moto rental damage deposit ($500, refundable upon return)