2-week (16d/15n) andes & amazon tour
This tour has the best of everything! Machu Picchu (the lost city of the Incas), high Andean dirt roads, views that you cannot begin to describe, mountain jungle trails, waterfalls, river crossings, and the Amazon watershed!
EXTREME ADVENTURE A&A (Rainy Season)
Your choice of dates Jan to April 2015
(any number of riders, no support truck)
Regular A&A - Your choce of dates May to Dec! *
(* Dates INCLUDE travel days to/from Peru)
Rider as low as $2,770 USD (dependent on 6 riders)
Non-rider: $1,260 USD
- All transfers to/from airports/trains/bus/tours
- 2-day Machu Picchu Excursion including RT train, 1/2-day Inca Trail hike (if desired), overnight in Aguas Calientes, and Machu Picchu Sanctuary entrance.
- 10 day moto rental (250cc) INCLUDING GAS! (option of 400cc for $288 more or 650cc for $575 more)
- Moto Adventure Tour covering 2,057 km (1,284 miles) from Cuzco to Huanuco (or reverse direction).
- Guided by expat Adventure Tour Owner with 27 years of riding experience all over Peru and South America.
- Support pickup with driver/mechanic to take your bags and allow you to ride light.
- All hotels, B&B's, and hostels ranging from 3 stars to jungle lodge, most with personal baths and hot water (double or triple ocupancy). Single ocupancy ($285 extra)
- All breakfasts (incl. in hotel).
- GEOS emergency evac to nearest modern medical facility and first response treatment insurance.
- Ability of family and friends to follow you via GPS SPOT-2 transponder relay to Google maps.
- Official "Around the Block" Adventure Tours 'Andes & Amazon' shirt and luggage tags.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Flights to/from origin to or from Cuzco, Peru.
- Meals not in package.
- Additional travel insurance.
- Moto apparel (rental apparel available).
- Personal expenses and tips
- Moto rental deposit ($1,000 refundable upon return)